Make a Difference – Become a Mentor
Published On: January 16, 2019
Her Second Innings Invites IT Mentors
Successful people from Bill Gates, Sunder Pitchai, Sheryl Sandberg, Warren Buffet and Indra Nooyi to Satya Nadella and more all credited a big part of their success to their respective mentors.
We need trendsetters, empathetic strong leaders who care about grooming Information Technology Women Community to reach their full potential in terms of technology and leadership.
Her Second Innings (HSI) is inviting senior leaders to create global impact through women empowerment under the aegis of World of Opportunities for Women (WoW) Foundation.
HSI was selected for Fortune 500 global mentorship program through US State Department. This opportunity has paved the way for HSI, to create global foot prints and impact the society through technical and non-technical skill development programs. We are building future talent pool with cutting edge technologies that enables us to assist corporates to deploy our professionals using innovative models.
Based on industry survey, we are building trending future competencies to enable more women in IT sectors to take Lead in Tech Roles.
- Full Stack Development
- Data Science
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Computing
We would like to invite technical experts who can join the Advisory Council of World of Women Opportunities Foundation. This council will consist of thought leaders and technical experts in their respective fields, to help us with the following :
- Frame the curriculum
- Identify pilot projects with real time application
- Training Assessment, Implementation and Evaluation Process
- Guide Associates from the Industry who can train and mentor the professionals
The responsibilities of Technical Advisory Council members is to:
- Contribute their expertise and thinking to current and future work of HSI in the Technology Space
- Be available for support both in person or through calls
- Participate in Tech Advisory Meetings to frame the pedagogy for skill upgrade
- Allow HSI to publish your name as a member of the Advisory Council
- Able to set aside at least one hour per week/ 5 days in a month, to connect and spend time to grow the competencies.
In return, HSI promises you:
- An appreciation of your time and a commitment not to abuse your time or your generosity
- Creating conclave of community event to recognize your contribution to the community
- Advisory Council terms are for one year as a pro-bono and can be renewed with mutual agreement
Ready to make a difference?
Become a Mentor
Thank you for shaping future work force with new technology and balancing gender act.
For assistance please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Automation, career break, Cloud Security, Data Science, Information Technology, Inspire, IT trends, IT Women, Mentor, Mobile Computing, Training