Her Second Innings in partnership with Corporates aims to craft organizational culture by enhancing gender diversity. We believe that having women contribute to a company’s overall development, can in turn yield superior RoI and ultimately enhance business performance.
Organizations across verticals are facing certain business challenges in different areas of operations. Some of these include;
- Non availability of specialized key skills and trained manpower
- Lack of/ reduced resource pool
- Increased spend in new hire and retention
- Attrition being a major issue, companies are facing a manpower crunch of 67% at any given point of time
- Lack of fresh perspective in existing corporate job profiles
At Her Second Innings, we bridge this gap, by providing;
- Untapped, educated, trained and experienced women professionals, substantially reducing in-house training costs.
- Increased productivity, by maximum utilization, of a woman professional’s time schedule.
- Exposure to a large talent pool of part-time, freelance and full time workers and pre-screened resources that can be used as per the organization needs
- Returnee period for women employees that enables corporates choose from an up-to-date, experienced talent pool
By making use of our trained, experienced woman resources, Corporates stand to gain myriad benefits, such as;
- Work from Home options, substantially reducesa company’s expenditure, like logistical and infrastructure costs.
- Savings on account of lower employee benefits, in-house training and minimal Compliance.
- Capitalise on gender diversity and financial inclusion.
- Aid in the company’s CSR initiatives.
“Her Second Innings” believes that empowering women professionals across all segments can only come with marrying their professional goals and aspirations to the needs, beliefs and objectives of a company. We work closely with our corporate partners to achieve this end.