• Working with web developer and a graphic designer to develop online marketing material and email marketing campaigns
• Plan, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
• Build brand awareness and visibility through online articles, social media postings and other relevant mediums.
• Should have 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
• Should have good knowledge of social media specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Must be good at generating and executing Social Media Marketing Calendar, Social Media Analytics using various Tools, Competitive Analysis Studies, and MIS Reports etc.
• Should have expertise in MS Office suite
This posting is no longer available!