Come up with a data conversion strategy for HCM cloud application tailored to client needs
• Explain the HDL/PBL architecture, walkthrough the delivered templates to customer and assist the customer in mapping legacy to Oracle Fusion application fields.
• Understand the data conversion functional requirements and write data mapping specification documents – for Core HR, Payroll and Benefits modules
• If required, write technical specifications for data extraction program logic
• Interact with the other project team members such as functional consultants to understand the impact of configurations on data conversion needs.
• If required, write data extraction/transformation programs (using Oracle PL/SQL or other tools such as Alteryx) to extract the data from legacy applications or transform the file provided by customer into HDL/PBL compatible format.
• Come up with data conversion plan and schedules
• Review and update the conversion runbook from time to time
• Troubleshoot data conversion issues and provide resolution, data cleanup recommendations.
• Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts for functional testing of data conversion and develop data reconciliation reports to ensure the legacy data has been converted correctly.
• Support clients with the execution of test scripts and resolve Issues raise.
• Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
• Develop data reconciliation reports and functional data validation reports to ensure that the data converted is correct and valid for business transactions.
• Extensive Experience with the data conversion tools such as HDL, PBL and HCM Spreadsheet Data loaders and BIP Reports.
• Very good exposure and technical knowledge on Fast formulas (PBL and Payroll)
• Good exposure to HCM Extracts is preferred
• Strong PL/SQL knowledge is preferred
• Advanced Excel skills such as Pivot, VLookup, writing VBA macros
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Ability to lead junior data conversion team members in data conversion track.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
Oracle Cloud Data Conversion , HCM
This posting is no longer available!