Image Credit: Pixabay
If you are very much inclined to learning new languages then this is for you – a consolidated list of trusted centers in and around metro cities in India.
INaWORD, TheLingua Academy, Sprachlingua –These organizations has trainers for multi foreign language courses and the reviews are good too.
- GOETHE-INSTITUT MAX MUELLER BHAVAN is available in all metro cities. It offers courses on German Language
- Alliance Française is an authenticated language center for aspirants who want to learn French and its center is across India.
Checklist before Enrollment:
- Walk-in to the centre during a working day. Analyse the environment and initiate conversation with trainers and make sure to clarify all of your doubts.
- Courses have been tailored based upon the environment. Before venturing into it narrow down your search mostly the package offered are for,
- Language Interpreter
- Corporate trainings
- Conversation course
- Grammar Course and Writing Course
- Check for reviews and enroll into some groups related to the language analyze the demand and get inputs from fellow language experts who are pursuing a career into it.
- Foreign languages are as simple as English so learn with interest rather than a subject (which we really do during our student days!)
- Try avoiding online classes or App learning because it will prevent you in gaining real time exposure.
- While choosing a Center make sure they have a native tutor as well so that it would really help you out in out of box details of the language, country as well.
- Ensure you converse with your peers in the language that you are learning.
- When you get the flow of the language make up your mind to use the words in your daily talks with your partner or children or even in front of your mirror.
- Read news papers or journals that are been published in respective languages watch programs /videos in YouTube so helps you to catch pronunciations and learn communication.
You may also want to read blog ‘ En route to Linguistic Careers‘ written by the same author.
About the author:
Meenakshi Chandrasekaran: I hold a degree in Bachelors of Computer Science Engineering, eventually landed up in a MNC and served the company as a software engineer for 4 years. Rediscovered my passion towards writing during my maternity break, broke my relationship with corporate and currently pursuing blogging as my career.
(The author is a guest blogger at Her Second Innings. The opinions expressed are those of the author.)
Her Second Innings, helps capable women professionals to find their calling in their second innings. Women looking to get back to their careers, or needing advice to pursue alternate career to become financially independent Sign up with us and complete your profile. Feel free to connect with us at email@example.com after completing your registration formalities, and our career experts would be happy to have a conversation with you.
“This blog claims no credit for any images or content posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images and content on this blog belong to their respective owners. If there is an image or content on this blog that belongs to you and you do not wish for it to appear on this site, please e-mail us with a link to said image or content and it will be promptly removed.”