LOGO & TAGLINE DESIGN CONTEST
Her Second Innings welcomes our community members to participate in the Logo & Tagline Design Competition for our newly formed ‘Not for Profit’ Organisation “World of Opportunities for Women Foundation” (WoW Foundation) a Social Enterprise to empower women professionals.
Please find details of the competition below:
Your Logo & Tagline to:
- Capture the spirit of Bringing Women Back to Work.
- Reflect company’s essence as a platform to Empower Women Professionals, and
- Make the world of work a better place for women professionals.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants to be women professionals and members of Her Second Innings Community with completed profiles to qualify for the competition.
- Entries to be submitted to email@example.com under the subject – Logo & Tagline Design Contest.
- Last date for submission of entries is 28-06-2017 at 05:00 PM (IST). The Emails received beyond 05.00 pm of 28.06.2017 shall not be considered for the competition.
- One Submission per applicant.
- Submissions must contain a folder with,
- Page 1 – one colour version of logo on white background,
- Page 2 – one transparent version of logo
- Page 3 – PDF file with summary of designer’s rationale of the Logo. (Maximum of 50 words in English to describe the concept, theme and symbolic elements with Tagline)
- File to be of high resolution — at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- The file should be on .JPEG/PNG format. File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Logo design should be compatible so that it is usable on the website/ social media. ( such as Twitter/ Facebook and on printed materials such as b/w press releases, stationery and labels etc.)
- Participant’s should not imprint or watermark logo design.
- No plagiarism shall be allowed and logo shall not use any material (Photograph, icon, symbol, image etc.) that is copyright protected.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All entries will remain the property of WoW Foundation and are not returnable.
- Participants need to acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other rights in the logo including rights in the drawings, text or any other content submitted to WoW foundation in respect of this competition shall be solely and exclusively owned by the WoW foundation in case the logo is selected.
- All participants agree to assign absolutely to WoW foundation without charge all intellectual property rights, including the right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, license and/or otherwise deal with (whether for commercial and non-commercial purpose) the submitted logo design(s).
- Participant/s represent and warrant that their entry is their own original work/creation and do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Anyone found infringing on others copyright would be disqualified from the competition. WoW foundation does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- WoW foundation reserves the right to further refine or make improvements and alterations on the final artwork of the winning entry.
The top three selected entries will receive attractive gift hampers.
For further assistance please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org