• Write new program code using prescribed specifications. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate architecture, database, and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Should be able to interpret Business Requirement & translate them into Technical Requirements
• Test and develop programming modifications.
• Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
Asp.net, C#, SQL,MVC, J query, Java Script WCF, WIF, Web services
This posting is no longer available!