Coaching assists in developing people’s skills, abilities, and boosting performance. Also enables you to deal with issues and challenges before it becomes threats.
E-coaching session will typically take place online as a conversation between the coach and the coachee (person being coached), and it focuses on helping the coachee discover answers for themselves.
In some organizations, coaching is still seen as a corrective tool, used only when things have gone wrong. But in many companies, coaching is considered to be a positive and proven approach for helping others explore and achieve their goals and ambitions.
Where E-Coaching Can Help
A few questions that you can answer with the benefit of coaching :
- How can I manage my time better to achieve all I want in life?
- What should I do next in my career within the organization?
- How can I reduce stress in my job or my life?
- How can I balance my work life and home life?
- What skills do I need to grow and develop further?
- How can I improve my relationship in family, office and social circle?
How to enroll for E-Coaching
Candidate needs to complete Coaching Request Form (CRF) .
- Schedule meeting online with Coaches by sharing two alternate timings
- Receive confirmation mail with payment link
- Complete the on-line payment and Setup computer for Online Discussion
- Attend the On-line Coaching Session
- Follow-up with Coaches for a Bonus free session!
What is shared during E-Coaching
- After a coaching session an advisory note and action plan would be shared
- This would have information towards career opportunities, skill enhancement program, personal recommendations
- First slot would be given 30 minutes and a 15 minutes session as a follow-up
- Each session would cost Rs.3500 + tax
- Validity period would be 30 days from the date of payment.